21" monitor recommendations?

Subject: 21" monitor recommendations?
From: Sarah Perrault <sarahp -at- KEYSAFE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:18:42 -0800

[I am sendint this a second time as I think it was killed in the
great Monday Mail Massacre. If I am mistaken, please forgive the
repetition.]

My manager (a paragon of managerly solicitude) has decided to get
me a 21" monitor. I've read a fair amount about them, and now am
looking for recommendations.

If you have a 21" monitor, what do you have?

Do you like it?

Do you wish you had another kind, and if so which?

What software do you mostly use? (I read in one article that some
monitors act oddly with Frame, which I use.)

I appreciate any information or advice.

Please reply to me, and I'll post a summary to the list if I get enough
information.

Thanks!

Sarah