quality control -suggestions please

Subject: quality control -suggestions please
From: David C Mason <dcm -at- KPCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:03:33 -0700

We have created a large manual for very complicated GIS software. We
have a small problem where one of the company presidents wants to review
the document for Quality control measures. We want him to do this as
well but there is an assumed level of GIS education with the document
that he does not have.

Has anyone run into this? What process should we have him take to review
this document without getting confused, bored, frustrated, etc.? What
should we tell him to focus on?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

David Mason
dcm -at- kpco -dot- com