training in the UK?

Subject: training in the UK?
From: Rebecca Filardo <filardo -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:49:30 -0000

I am compiling a list of technical writing courses and course providers in the UK to give to people who make enquiries of the UK Chapter of the STC.

I would be very grateful if you would tell me of any technical writing or technical writing related courses you know of. These can be any kind of course - from degree course to one day seminar, as long as they are on technical writing or a closely related subject.