RoboHelp Again - this time Indexes

Subject: RoboHelp Again - this time Indexes
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 09:13:46 -0600

Hi, Hi!!

The frustrations ebb and flow like the Bay of Fundy tides.

I have a help project of about 20 files. I wish to create at least
two indexes to these files: one that contains just a list of topics with
explicit instructions on how to do something, and one general index to the
entire help system. To preserve the in tegrity of the index, I need this
process to be automatic: both text and links.

Robohelp seems to want to create the index from the topic titles,
which is not appropriate in either case. I would like to create my own
indexes (2) to the help system, but have been unable to find out how this
can be done. I have perused both the manual and the help files for RoboHelp,
but can't seem to lock onto what I need.

I am sure I am getting to be a bit of a bore about this, but I
really am totally on my own here, and couldn't survive without you guys.

Susan Brown
JSC Systems

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you
come to the end: then stop."
- Lewis Carroll