Where to get PMCamera?

Subject: Where to get PMCamera?
From: Jean Weber <jean_weber -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 23:01:30 -0500

Several recent posts on OS/2 screen capture utilities mentioned PMCamera,
however no one knew where to get it.

If anyone knows where to get PMCamera, could you please post the
information to the list? I don't need a copy, but I do want to be able to
tell others where to get one. Save me the trouble of searching the net...

Thanks.
Jean Weber
Technical Writer, Editor and Publishing Consultant
Sydney, Australia
jean_weber -at- compuserve -dot- com