Re: ForeHelp for Win3.1 and HTMLhelp [Ref:C426116]

Subject: Re: ForeHelp for Win3.1 and HTMLhelp [Ref:C426116]
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 20:41:37 +0000

Geoff:

I hope your request has not been answered in the
70 or 80 messages I haven't read yet.

There is a shareware extraction program called
Help-to-RTF (I believe). I had a copy, but I
don't know what I have done with it. It was
downloaded from the Web. Sorry this is not much
more helpful, but I thought you might be able to
use this to do a search (or at least feel
confident that there is SOMETHING out there to
help you).

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained
within this message is solely the opinion of the
writer (me). The people at NatWest have little
control over how I express myself, and they should
not be held responsible for anything I say
(unless, of course, I express it as a corporate
opinion).

Subject: ForeHelp for Win3.1 and HTMLhelp [Ref:C426116]
Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 3/6/97 4:42 PM

Is there any way to extract a useful wordprocessor document from a WinHelp
file?

--Geoff Hart