Re: STC Annual Conference

Subject: Re: STC Annual Conference
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 18:34:57 +0530

Hello Garret,

I am a crazy technical writer from India. In 1995 I attended a conference
in London as I thought I should import technical writing skills to India.
I wish to attempt the same this time too. Any tips and ideas would be
welcome.

How did you manage to get the conference part in your negotiations with
the companies? I am sure lot of people would be interested in knowing how
to ensure that companies send you for such an important conference.

Best wishes and thanks in advance.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath
Technical Writing Centre, Mumbai (Bombay)
"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little longer
time." ...and a technical writer.