Ventura 5.0 to PDf using Acrobat Distiller 3.0 - help

Subject: Ventura 5.0 to PDf using Acrobat Distiller 3.0 - help
From: Claire Kapiri <claire -at- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:52:03 -0200

Hello

I am experiencing problems creating PDF files from a Ventura 5.0 document
using Acrobat Distiller 3.0.

I am getting all the correct Bookmark links for the TOC and Index.
Everything is is fine in the PDF document except that the chapter containing
the table of contents does not contain the complete table of contents. I
have some blank pages (with their numbering, headers and footers) and a
small number of TOC entries. These entries are clickable and were generated
from text with the same heading level.

All the bookmarks for the whole TOC exist and function correctly.

I checked the PS file and the original text has been lost during the
production of the PS file.

I created the PS file using the Acrobat Distiller PPD option in Ventura's
print Dialogue Box and enabled Acrobat and Acrobat Notes in Options.

The document is approximately 150 pages in length and contains seven
chapters. I am making a PS file for each chapter and using RUNFILEX.PS to
create the finished PDF.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem? I am using
Ventura 5 Revision F5.

Regards

Claire

Claire Kapiri
Technical Writer
Card Tech Limited
Return mail: claire -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy
Tel: +357 2 376671
Fax: +357 2 377412