Re: Happy Egredior Day

Subject: Re: Happy Egredior Day
From: Hank Stanley <arjohns -at- ADNC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 07:28:33 -0800

At 06:48 PM 3/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 09:30 AM 3/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>To students and fans of Latin,
>>today is Egredior Day, a day to celebrate the Latin language.
>>
>>Teach a Latin phrase to someone new today.

And, always remember. . ."innuendo" is not an Italian suppository!

Hank Stanley arjohns -at- adnc -dot- com
The word artisan 70323 -dot- 2107 -at- compuserve -dot- com

"Language is a poor enough means of communication as it is.
So we ought to use all the words we've got."
Henry Drummond
Inherit the Wind - Act 1, scene II