[no subject]

From: David Young <davidy -at- WEXTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:45:50 -0800

Trevor,

>I find the Answer Wizard in Microsoft Word 7 a really useful tool - I
would like to incorporate such a Wizard into the helpfiles I am authoring.

Does anyone know of a utility which would enable me to do this?<

WexTech Systems, Inc will be releasing our "answer" to the Answer Wizard
called AnswerWorks. For further information visit our web page
http://www.wextech.com.

Regards,

David Young
WexTech Systems, Inc.