Popeye (or, I can't stands no more!)

Subject: Popeye (or, I can't stands no more!)
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 15:27:38 -0500

I say post the Seuss thing on the list.

Poke a badger with a stick enough times and you'll get a reaction.

<GRUMP on>
Oh by all means. Let's inflict it on everyone yet again (I have to admit I
lost count months ago as the number of times it was posted approached 100)
despite the fact that only a *very* small minority of list members have
asked for it (it may have reached 1%, but I doubt it) and despite the fact
that most of it was just posted less than 24 hours ago. After all, some of
us are too lazy to go to the web page (whose URL has been posted) and
(re)read it for ourselves; we must have our demands catered to at all
costs. It doesn't matter the list instructions mention this specifically as
something not to post; we don't care about things like that, do we?

And also, despite the fact that we ourselves are writers, let's have yet
another violation of the author's copyright by posting it here again. After
all, we don't care a fig about writer's rights, do we?
<GRUMP still on>

<This post has been augmented with GRUMP(TM) technology: Grouchy Reboant
Ululations Made Public>

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224