Resources for Document Organization

Subject: Resources for Document Organization
From: Janis Hill <janish -at- VIEWSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 12:22:11 +0000

I'm looking for Internet resources, magazine articles, or books that address the
elements of document organization. Specifically, I'd like
information on the following:

*How many manuals should be written for one software program? (Getting
Started, User Guide, Tutorials, etc.)

*What content belongs in each manual?