Reading a Postscript File

Subject: Reading a Postscript File
From: NANCY KAMINSKI <NKAMINS1 -at- FAIRVIEW -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:32:02 -0600

One of our database guys downloaded a bunch of IBM mainframe files
from the net in a zipped format. When unzipped, the Readme file informed
him the installation manual was in a postscript file, MA10.PS. No other
clue was given on how to read this file.

I opened it in TextPad, and sure enough, it looks like raw postscript code.
We have no postscript printers, only PCL HP Laserjet 4s.

Does anyone know how we might convert this file to PCL and read it?

TIA,

Nancy Kaminski
Fairview Hospital and Healthcare Services
Minneapolis MN
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org