Dr. Seuss

Subject: Dr. Seuss
From: "Virginia J. Link" <LINKVI -at- MAIL -dot- STATE -dot- WI -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 09:08:51 -0600

I have the Dr. Seuss piece folks are looking for (grammarians take note:
improper sentence construction included for your editing pleasure!). Since
I can't send it to you without your email addresses (MS Mail &/or my system
administrators strip out any useful return address info), I sent a copy to
eric ray, the list administrator. He may be sending it on to those who
request it, or you may contact me directly for a copy.

Virginia Link
linkvi -at- mail -dot- state -dot- wi -dot- us