Re: Resumes, typos, and absolutes

Subject: Re: Resumes, typos, and absolutes
From: "Accentuated Brandname Creativity, Inc." <acreatyv -at- SATURN -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 06:26:37 -0500

>Guess that makes me not only a champion of mediocrity, but an absolute dud!

Oh, get a clue already. You're not mediocre, and you're not an apologist
for (let alone champion of) mediocrity, and you're not a dud, absolutely or
relatively. Why? Because your typo was never caught!

I have a couple of prize absolutes for the absolutists out there. Never let
one of your posts contain a typo. And whenever you wish to point out
(on-list or off, in your discretion) a fellow subscriber's apparent blunder
in the use of the English language, first verify at length that it was a
blunder (after that, of course, all bets are off and no flame is too brutal).

Is this what you folks call networking? It's what I call trashing
*innumerable* potential professional relationships.

If netiquette didn't exist, we would have to invent it. They would, I mean.
I don't believe in it.

Chuck Brandstater
acreatyv -at- saturn -dot- net