Shockwave anyone?

Subject: Shockwave anyone?
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:17:05 EST

My 9 year old came from school with something he and the boys were into:
Shockwave. He said "It's technical!"

Supposedly, it is educational? Teaches many things? Well, I tried
finding it on the Internet and was surprised that many of the sites need
special software to view >and< there isn't any follow-up information as
to who runs these companies. Although some of the titles appear harmless.
Are they?

How did this one escape me? :-) Any info would be appreciated.

D.R.
writeagain -at- juno -dot- com