Job: with Aerotek in Milwaukee, WI USA

Subject: Job: with Aerotek in Milwaukee, WI USA
From: Sigrid Schoepel <sas -at- WIGGINS -dot- PENTATECHINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:03:11 -0800

Aerotek, a contracting/consulting firm, has a 6-month contract for a
technical writer who knows MS Word. The selected candidate will work with
engineers to document PLCs and electronic components.

Candidates should be format experts (I'm assuming this means you know
layout and how to use Word's field codes and stuff) and have experience
with MS Office. Candidates should also be able to use/read
bills-of-material, engineering drawings, and flowcharts.

Please do not respond to me, I'm only the messenger.

Call Jill Seeger at Aerotek: 414-641-2224.
Fax your resume to Jill at: 414-785-9610.

Sigrid Schoepel
sas -at- pentatechinc -dot- com

The view expressed herein are mine, and do not necessarily represent those
of Penta Technologies, Inc.