Re: Resumes and SMEs

Subject: Re: Resumes and SMEs
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:53:08 +0800

"Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM> said:
> It's amazing how much more information you can get if they think you
> have it wrong rather than if they think you know nothing (blank page).

I find this too. I don't know myself whether I really understand some-
thing until I try to explain it back. If I think I have it, I say "so
you're saying this is how it works." If I don't understand, I explain as
much of it as I do know, then say "this is the part I don't understand."
Either way, I usually get good feedback.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Voice: +61 9 328 8288
Functional Software Pty Ltd Fax: +61 9 328 8616