Re: attatchments

Subject: Re: attatchments
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:39:30 -0600

Some things I've learned about attachments:

1. People with MSN accounts send/receive only
UUencoded or Wincoded attachments.

2. People with Eudora Lite send/receive only
MIME encoded attachments.

3. Never the twain shall meet.

4. I use Pegasus because it understands both
formats.

5. Attachments sent to a list which I receive in
digest form come through as junk that I don't
bother with stripping out and decoding.

I spent hours explaining points 1-3 to folks in my
company. I ended up writing an email decree and sending
it to all email-enabled employees.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/