_Technical Communication_ and Its Audience

Subject: _Technical Communication_ and Its Audience
From: Michelle Nichols/VENTANA <Michelle_Nichols/VENTANA -dot- ITP -at- LGATE -dot- VMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:40:59 EDT

The articles I most enjoy in TC are those that are not 100% theory or 100%
"this is how I did it." I really think the most useful articles are those that
present the critical points in the theory, with enough practical examples to
make the theory useful to me. Our field is trying to build a literature all of
its own and I think the TC journal adds an excellent mix to that building set
of information.

TTFN,
Michelle Corbin Nichols