Re: "Why haven't I heard of you?" (was Resum

Subject: Re: "Why haven't I heard of you?" (was Resum
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:46:16 -0800

Gee, life sounds rough, Virginia. If you invested some time and extra bucks
to attend STC meetings and join the NWU, you might be able to locate a job
that pays you better. Look at the expense as an investment, not a cash
outlay. If you really aren't making "even close" to middle five figures
(not to mention middle five fingers), you are either a relative novice at
the tech writing game or you just aren't being paid what you are worth. I
think you could use the help of the STC and/or the National Writers Union
to better your lot in life financially, IMHO.

- tgr