ethics issue

Subject: ethics issue
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -05:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 14:31:20 EST

It may or may not be ethical or fair -- but it's definitely an industry
standard. I've been in the field for 10 years and a jobshopper for
7 and I've yet to work at a place where that wasn't the rule. Some places
are more lenient in practice, but all have had that rule in place.

Regards,
Misti Anslin Tucker
"Once grammar has been learned, (writing) is simply talking on
paper and in time learning what not to say." Beryl Bainbridge