Re: moaning & groaning

Subject: Re: moaning & groaning
From: Bobby Collins <bcollins -at- IPA -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:09:11 -0600

>Steven Warren Wrote:
>
>This is beginning to get very trite. One day of moaning and groaning...

>Michael Carver replied:
>
> I've also followed threads that are very
>informative and helpful. That's what the subject line is for-I follow
>the threads that are relevant for me, and skim (or ignore) those that
>aren't relevant. I've learned a lot from this list, and consider it a
>resource.

Hear hear Michael!

some of the best nuggets come from the oddest threads. If you're disgruntled
with the persnickity (pardon my French) attitude about people talking to the
group about what they think is important, try out the COPYEDIT list. Lots of
familiar faces. But a much broader range of topics. And just as much useful
info. (And a happier membership, too!)

Now, where did I put my flame-retardant undies?

Bobby Collins
Business Writing Services
P. O. Box 10918
Fort Smith, AR 72917