Ventura 5 to Frame Filter

Subject: Ventura 5 to Frame Filter
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- TC -dot- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 08:18:00 MST

Hey, folks. I'm settling into my new position here at ILE.
(Note the new address in my sig line.) Figured I'd test my new
mailer and get some necessary info at the same time.

Does anyone know if there's a Ventura 5 filter for FrameMaker
on Win '95? Any ideas where I could download one (if possible)?

TIA