Word Question

Subject: Word Question
From: Steve Shewchuk <sshewchu -at- MAILHOST -dot- UWI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:35:37 -0800

Hi All,

Recently Word's habit to replacing double spaces with single spaces has
begun to cause problems for me. It seems that when I'm editing paragraphs,
Word will change double spaces into single spaces when it gets the chance
(eg. when it adjust word-wrapping, or when I delete words beside a double
space). Since I habitually double space after periods, this causes
consistency problems in my document.

Does anyone know if there is a way to stop Word from doing this?

(Please, no suggestions that I single space my document.)