How not to attract staff!

Subject: How not to attract staff!
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 14:18:52 -0600

From a recent post to the list, in which Alias/Wavefront
was seeking technical writers: <<Looking for a comfortable
9-5 workday, light work load, no stress? Look elsewhere.
But if you want to create technical documentation you can
be proud of, read on.>>

Is it just me, or is this an invitation to trash the
message without reading further? I currently have a
comfortable (mostly) 9-5 workday, acceptable work load, and
little stress... and have no desire to work elsewhere. Oh,
and BTW, Management supports us enough to wish us a happy
life outside of work and to provide adequate resources for
the stuff we must do _at_ work, and we still produce
reports (and soon, documentation) that we're proud of.
Maybe another coffee (or a quick Dilbert fix) would help me
understand this ad...