Re: Framers list

Subject: Re: Framers list
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:44:28 -0500

>We've had two different sets of instructions for the "framers" list. Does
>anyone which is correct, or are both OK? Do they subscribe to the same list?

The framers list is in the process of moving. We have been asked to
unsubscribe from the old address (mcgill.ca) and use the new
workingtogether.com address:

majordomo -at- listserv -dot- workingtogether -dot- com

Brad Anderson (brad -at- falconmedia -dot- com) is the new listowner.

To subscribe to Brad's list, send mail to
majordomo -at- listserv -dot- workingtogether -dot- com
with the message
subscribe framers your-email-address -at- whatever -dot- com

According to the admin messages that are being posted on framers during the
transition, the lists will continue running in parallel until the end of
February. It isn't clear yet whether there is a digest version of the new
list, but I assume it will be available eventually.

@Kat
Kat Nagel MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY
Technical writing--Editing--Documentation & website planning
katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net http://members.aol.com/mwrk/

"I be thinking that Ebonics be stupid." __________Spike Lee