"Space, the final frontier"

Subject: "Space, the final frontier"
From: Sigrid Schoepel <sas -at- WIGGINS -dot- PENTATECHINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 08:45:19 -0800

8x10 cube

walls: about 5 feet high, 4 panels are brick color, 2 panels are wheat
color, and 1 panel is gray-blue color

chair: was gray-blue, recently received a new one - gray-blue and brick

windows: I can see them if I stand up, though some of the light seems to
reach me (or am I just hoping?)

desk: fake wood tops, metal bottom with the "secretary" arm for the
computer and keyboard (everyone's got these desks). They don't work very
well.

lights: one that works, the other makes the screen jiggle so I keep it off.

location: "door" opens onto a walkway, right next to the client support,
office staff, and sales areas so it's noisy.

As you can tell my cubicle is less than charming. One bonus is that the
thermostat is in my cube and I control the heat.

My favorite office is my home. We've got an extra bedroom as our office. We
have no pets or children (so far) so it's very quiet. I've got a large
window that faces west and catches most of the afternoon sun. I get lots of
work done because I can focus and have only the distractions that I
create.

Sigrid Schoepel
sas -at- pentatechinc -dot- com

The view expressed herein are mine, and do not necessarily represent those
of Penta Technologies, Inc.