Re: Business Cards

Subject: Re: Business Cards
From: JON1700 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 21:39:15 -0500

I think good employees are hard to find and I have never been offered the
door. I have open the door many times but never with an employer pushing
from behind. I refuse to accept conditions that I believe are
unprofessional. Take a stand it does make a difference.

Many of the problems presented to an employee are results of the personal
problems of supervisors not the company management. Take a leadership role
in your company and you will be rewarded. The reward could be the chance to
find a really good next job?

I've always taken a proactive view but can understand those who like to be
reactive.
Like I said " the cards are only the tip of the iceburg".

John Ufer. CET Sr.
Technical Writer and Teacher
Tribal-Tech Gaming School
Williamsburg MI 49696