Re: Business cards

Subject: Re: Business cards
From: Susan Self <t_sself -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:19:53 -0800

Having a business card can win you more than a free lunch. I once attended
a free Frame seminar held in conjunction with 3M (for CD-ROM storage)
and Information Mapping. I had been wanting to take an Information Mapping
course for several years, but my company then (not my present one)
would not pay the cost, although they did give me business cards. At one
point in the seminar, they asked all of the 130 people to put their
business cards in a basket for a drawing of prizes. Well, of all those
people, my card was drawn to win an Information Mapping course. It was like
a dream come true. I was so
glad that I had a card to put in the basket to enable this opportunity for me.
Taking the course made a big difference in how I designed my documents
and in how I think about information.

Susan Self