Influent Technical Seminars

Subject: Influent Technical Seminars
From: Kristin Nietz <knietz -at- WESTPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 13:36:50 -0600

My group is looking into courses about online design to help us in our new
role as corporate Intranet Webmasters. We recently received some
information from the Influent Technology Group about a two-day seminar
called "The Art of Online Visual Interface Design" taught by Suzanne
Watzman.

I'm interest in hearing from anyone who has taken this specific course, or
any course offered by Influent or taught by Suzanne Watzman. What did you
think? Did you benefit from it? Was it worth the money? Also, if you have
any recommendations for other online design courses, I'd like to hear about
those as well. (We're located in the Twin Cities, but are willing to
travel or bring someone onsite.) You can post to the list or directly to
me at knietz -at- westpub -dot- com -dot-

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kristin Nietz
Technical Communications
West Group