Re: Drawing Screen Layouts

Subject: Re: Drawing Screen Layouts
From: O'NEILL Colin <CNE -at- EUROPAY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:01:00 PST

>Has anyone used Frame or special-purpose tools to draw screens layouts?
>Maybe an easy-to-use prototyping tool?

If you use MS Word, there is a little programme called MACRODE.EXE for
designing macro dialog boxes. It is fairly easy to use (although my
experience with it is limited), and you can make mock ups of dialog boxes
and perhaps complete screens without any code behind them. Then you can
use your trusty screen capture utility to capture the finished screen.

There are other development tools around that allow you to make screen
mock-ups but I am only a techwhirler and not a propeller-head so I don't
know anything about them!

Colin O'Neill
colin_one -at- compuserve -dot- com (home)
cne -at- europay -dot- com (work)