Re: Re[2]: our listowner

Subject: Re: Re[2]: our listowner
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 08:23:48 -0800

Mike Bygrave wrote:
> Is there any way of being a subscriber to this list without being referred as a

To which Don Smith agreed:
> I hope someone else would final say something about this.
> I perfer to be called a tech writer, not other cute things.

Gee whiz, someone starting their message with "Hello fellow TechWhirlers" (or other
variations) is just a salutation, or rather a casual salutation. I agree that this
list is for professional issues, but that doesn't mean we can't be casually cordial in
our greetings and salutations.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Just my opinion, balancing on the edge of being off-topic!
--
Kim Keegan | keegan -at- explorers -dot- com