Re: Careen Path

Subject: Re: Careen Path
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:18:57 EST

Anyone hear of Co-Executive Editors? What would be higher as an
oversee-er?

Managing editor means that only???? More of an administrator than one
with high editorial type functions. What's the difference between
Executive Editor and Executive Director? I thought Managing Editor was
more of a an Exec Dir but with more editorial type duties. Would
appreciate clarification on this. Thanks.

D.R.