Freelance Contracts

Subject: Freelance Contracts
From: Debbie Molinaro <debbiem -at- J51 -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 16:23:23 -0500

Hi techwhirlers,
I'm about to embark on the career path of freelance
technical writing. (And wishing I'd paid attention to all those
I've obtained the appropriate local business certificate for a sole
proprietorship.
My first (of probably many) questions is:
What sorts of contracts do I need to protect myself from liability?

Thanks a bunch,
Debbie