Product-specifit mail (WAS: Word 7.0 template problem)

Subject: Product-specifit mail (WAS: Word 7.0 template problem)
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 06:53:13 -0800

Looks like there are strong opinions around! Cool!

I'm *interested* in questions on these issues, too. *Onging* Q&A
troubleshooting is what I meant to refer to.

My main interest was saving bandwidth as a specific question and followup
private and posting the resolution to the list could save time and
bandwidth.

But, another unstated point was that product-specific newsgroups and
mailing lists are likely to have more people who know the topic, product,
problem, etc., well enough to provide good information quickly.

Thanks all who voiced their views.

Peter Gold
pgold -at- netcom -dot- com