Re: Tear Sheets

Subject: Re: Tear Sheets
From: Henry Korman <korman -at- WP-CONSULTING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:34:39 -0800

I've used the term to request particular pages from a manufacturer's
catalog. For example, a manufacturer of doors might have a catalog of a
hundred or more. I might request the specific pages for the ones I was
considering using. I'd request the "tear sheets" for products x, y, and z.

Henry Korman

Wordplay Consulting Email: korman -at- wp-consulting -dot- com
Lean manuals--online & offline Voice: (510) 841-5858
Berkeley, CA USA Fax: (510) 848-0159
Coauthor of "How to Communicate Technical Information"