Re: PageMaker

Subject: Re: PageMaker
From: Beth Mazur <mazur -at- MAYA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:59:42 -0500

I don't think this is self-serving, but you might want to check out
Desktop Publishing by Design by Microsoft Press (ISBN: 1-57231-237-8).
It is as much a design book (if not more), than a PageMaker book. It
includes sections on design, types of publications, PageMaker basics, and
a section with ten hands-on project. It includes a CD-ROM with various
templates and other source files.

I think is is a great practical book and I would have bought one even
if the authors hadn't included a handful of designs (as examples) from
our visual design department (among hundreds of examples from the "real"
world).

See http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/Books/Des/84.HTM for more info.

Beth Mazur
mazur -at- maya -dot- com