Readability Research Erratum

Subject: Readability Research Erratum
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <gfhayhoe -at- SCESCAPE -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 09:51:42 -0500

Apologies to Charles Kyle and the list members for my error in stating that
the article Charles cited had not been published in _Technical
Communication_. I relied on a database that hadn't yet been updated to
include information on the 1996 volume of the journal. As luck would have
it, the article appeared in the only 1996 issue that I did not edit.

--George Hayhoe
Editor, _Technical Communication_

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: 803-642-2156