Re: Question about Acrobat [Ref:C931097]

Subject: Re: Question about Acrobat [Ref:C931097]
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 01:08:23 +0000

Jim:

If you are using Acrobat 3, you have the option of opening document links in the
same window (thus closing the previous document) or in a separate window. If
you want to link from a TOC to another document, print that doc, and return to
the TOC, working in a separate window is a dream. To return to the TOC, you
just close the document you have printed. There is no need for any additional
navigational devices.

You can probably modify the Acrobat toolbar, but that would seem to be much more
trouble than it is worth.

Just my $.02, but you can contact me offline, if you think I can provide any
additional information.

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained within this message is solely
the opinion of the writer (me). The people at NatWest have little control over
how I express myself, and they should not be held responsible for anything I say
(unless, of course, I express it as a corporate opinion).

Subject: Question about Acrobat [Ref:C931097]
Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 1/24/97 7:18 PM

How can I link back to my index sheet
without altering the document with a link
tool? =20

Can I create a button on the reader bar that
with navigate me back to my index sheet?=20