Question:Tech Doc on CD-ROM Pricing

Subject: Question:Tech Doc on CD-ROM Pricing
From: June Kittlitz <june -at- INTERVOICE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 16:34:20 -0600

Background:
In August 1996, we created a CD-ROM containing all of our technical
documentation. We have been handing these out for free to internal
employees. This month we want to create a new one to have available
for customers to purchase. We will still primarily ship paper doc with the
product. The CD-ROM is just an added feature to help us move in the
paperless doc direction in the future.

Question:
What should the price be for this CD-ROM?

Please email me directly at june -at- intervoice -dot- com -dot-

Thanks!

June Kittlitz
InterVoice, Inc.
Dallas, Texas