STC 1996 Conference Speaker

Subject: STC 1996 Conference Speaker
From: Debbie Molinaro <debbiem -at- J51 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:42:31 -0500

Hi Techwhirlers!

I need your help...
A gentleman spoke at the 1996 STC Conference in Seattle. I found his
talk exciting and motivating. He'd also published a book. I'd like to
buy the book. Problem is, I can't find my notes from the conference,
and cannot remember his name (or the title of the book for that
matter).
I do however have some clues!
He spoke on the last day, in the morning. His focus was high-tech. He
said not to ride a dead horse.
If anyone can remember his name and the name of his book, please drop
me a note.

Thanks,
Debbie