Re: Requesting Readability Research

Subject: Re: Requesting Readability Research
From: WRONECKI Frederic DG <frederic -dot- wronecki -at- FRANCETELECOM -dot- FR>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 16:15:48 +0100

Jason wrote :
Currently, I'm compiling research on the readability of on-line help
which will later be presented in a report for our Documentation
department. I'm having difficulty locating strong material. Can any one
point me in the right direction?

If you're looking for usability testing, try this :
http://www.useit.com/
Frederic Wronecki
France Telecom, Paris, France
mailto : frederic -dot- wronecki -at- francetelecom -dot- fr