Information Mapping

Subject: Information Mapping
From: Patrick Sheahan <patrick -at- VELLEB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 11:54:17 -0800

Hello,

On this and the winhelp lists, I have been hearing about "information
mapping," something that appears to be a style or organizational
principle for documentation. Can someone point me towards more
information about this topic? (My web search turned up examples of
pretty link buttons. Is there something more to it than this?)

Thanks

Patrick C. Sheahan
patrick -at- velleb -dot- com

"You can go home again, so long as you understand that home
is a place you have never been." --Ursula K. Le Guin