Re: Tech writing jobs, Intuit San Diego

Subject: Re: Tech writing jobs, Intuit San Diego
From: Dianne Martin <MartinD -at- TRAVIS -dot- TYC -dot- STATE -dot- TX -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 09:11:00 PST

Hey, how about a salary range? Since this is a list for sharing information
and keeping up to date on my trade, I would like the information presented!
How else can I compare and analyze salaries to job
requirements/responsibilities? Employers want to know my life history and
qualifications. I would like to know how well you compensate your
employees for "putting in the hours it takes to get the job done."

Otherwise, IMHO, don't post the job!

Thanks for listening.
Dianne Martin