Your Article on Tech Writing

Subject: Your Article on Tech Writing
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 08:23:35 +0530

Hello Mark,

I would be very much interested in reading your article. Could you
please email it to me in ASCII format? If you give permission, I can put
it at my site for others to read. (My article is still there on the Tech
Wri scenario in India.) Thanks in advance, if you are able to send me
the article. If you are unable to do so, I will understand.

Best wishes from India!

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
Go http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath
for column on Documentation, Internet, etc.
Technical Writing Centre, Mumbai