[META] Writing Position

Subject: [META] Writing Position
From: dan roberts <dan_roberts -at- IBI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 17:00:54 EDT

I know that, oftentimes, companies and brokers look for TWs with
specific skills, and that's a perfectly fine thing to do.

However, I think it would be great if position announcements could
also include a bit of description about *what* the TW will be
documenting. For example, one TW may be experienced in end-user GUI
tools and might want to avoid documenting client/server API codes;
another TW may be experienced in doc'ing network communications and
might find GUI tools boring.

So, including a bit about the subject of the documentation could help
weed out folks that might not be interested, or, on the other hand,
could encourage folks to apply that might otherwise not.