Re: word imperfect illness

Subject: Re: word imperfect illness
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 11:23:41 -0500

I don't have WP loaded, so this is from memory. In WP, there is the option of
printing text in various resoilutions and graphics in various resolutions
independant from each other. Could it be that he has text as print at high res
and graphics as "No Print"

John Posada

To: TECHWR-L @ LISTSERV.OKSTATE.EDU @ smtp
cc:
From: PRADERLA.MCMURDO @ MCMURDO.GOV ("PRADERIO, LAURA") @ smtp
Date: 01/09/97 05:37:00 PM
Subject: word imperfect illness

hep!

i have a colleague who is turning purple over his word imperfect 5.1
document. it's sad to see him turn purple-and the rule is-don't go to
medical unless you want to donate a limb! so please help:

seems he imports a .tif (created in visio) into imperfect and it doesn't
print. the graphic is in a frame. it doesn't happen all the time though.
it might be the weather-it's snowing today in our icy desert.

thanks for the help-i'm sure this is basic for a lot of folk-but we can't
lay hands on a reference here and our imperfect skills are rusty.

stay cool,
laura praderio
mcmurdo station, antarctica
praderla -dot- mcmurdo -at- mcmurdo -dot- gov