Word7 question: leading dots in TOC

Subject: Word7 question: leading dots in TOC
From: Patricia Funston <pfunston -at- OPENTEXT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 10:59:12 -0500

Does anyone have a solution for "breaks" in the leading dots in a TOC under Word7?

In each of our entries, we get about 10 normal dots and then a break (about the space of half a dot, but visible) and then another 10 dots, and so on.

It seems to have creapt into our docs with a change in template.

Thanks in advance for your help.

pfunston -at- opentext -dot- com

<<application/ms-tnef>>