Re: The user guide prescribes the program

Subject: Re: The user guide prescribes the program
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 12:21:58 -0800

I can't quote "accepted standards" for this, but just think about it from
a slight distance:

Docs are the project blueprints. If all the people leave the project, and
the prototypes are lost, and the factory is lost, but the excellent docs
survuve, the project can be recreated more-or-less straightforwardly from
the blueprints. Without them, good luck!, no matter how many of the other
components remain.

Peter Gold

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, joe rapp wrote: [snipped]